Why Cook?

Why You Should Hire William S. Cook & Associates

You, the insured, not the insurance adjuster or the contractor, are responsible for establishing the damages to your property and possessions.  Here are a few of the many requirements of an insurance policy:

  • Give immediate notice to the insurance company of any loss
  • Protect the property from further damage
  • Separate damaged from undamaged items
  • Furnish a complete inventory of the damaged property, showing in detail the quantities, cost, actual cash value (ACV), and amounts of loss claimed
  • Furnish a sworn proof of loss within 60 days

William S. Cook & Associates will do the following:

  • Have a seasoned, professional team of experts with many years of experience handle these time-consuming matters for you
  • Eliminate many of the frustrations that accompany establishing your loss and dealing with an insurance company-trained adjuster
  • Ensure proper and timely preparation and presentation of your claim in your best financial interest
  • Do on your behalf what you would do for yourself if you were an expert in policies and claims
  • Share a mutual concern to make the most of your entitlements under the policy you paid such a premium to obtain


We will review your Residential or Business claim and discuss the possibilities free of charge. Please call 321-297-3609 or complete our Contact Form at the right of this page and we will contact you shortly.